AMPATH In The News
- Indiana-Kenya Partnership Launches Community Outreach Program in Indiana. To learn more about hosting a presentation or sale of Imani Workshop items, click here.
- AMPATH featured on BBC/Public Radio International's "The World" program. To listen click here.
- IU-Kenya Partnership in the Wall Street Journal Link to WSJ article.
- Full of Promise and Pushing Forward A message from Kenya after peace has returned.
- "Courage and Hope in Kenya." Read The Indianapolis Star article about Hoosiers and Kenyans responding with bravery and caring to the post-election crisis in Kenya.
- AMPATH featured on BBC/Public Radio International program, "The World." Read or listen to the program.
- AMPATH outreach worker featured in VOA story.
- Download 2007 IU-Kenya Summary from Director Bob Einterz (PDF 779KB.)
- Indiana-Moi's AMPATH Receives Five-Year Grant from USAID
(PDF 24 KB.)
- Indiana-Kenya Partnership featured in the Indiana Alumni magazine. Read the article regarding the Partnership fighting HIV/AIDS.
- Dr. Joe Mamlin interviewed for an IUPUI Podcast: Collaborating with Kenya". Link to interview
- Indiana-Kenya Partnership's AMPATH program nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize! Download the nomination letter (PDF 1.5 MB)
- Prestigious international affairs briefing service Oxford Analytica profiles "spectacular growth" of AMPATH (PDF 49 KB.
- Academic Medicine journal article on academic medical center partnerships.
- U.S. Ambassador to Kenya remarks on AMPATH being "academic miracle" fighting HIV/AIDS.
- View photos of the 2007 IU-Kenya Gala Celebration and Reunion, held at the Marriott on Saturday, October 13, 2007. We thank the sponsors and Silent Auction donors, as well as winners for a successful evening.
- Message from Joe Mamlin re: Kenya Post-Election Crisis.
- A Special Thank You and Report to All Who Contributed to the Kenya Recovery Fund. (PDF)
- Dispatches from a Month of Crisis. AMPATH Reports and photos during Kenya's difficult weeks in early 2008.
- Indiana-Kenya Partnership Recognized as "International Citizen of the Year."
- "Safe Water in Kenya." Read here about Proctor and Gamble's partnership with USAID-AMPATH.
- AMPATH Nutrition Program featured on Voice of America broadcast. To watch, click here.